home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Ham Radio 2000 / Ham Radio 2000.iso / ham2000 / bbs / sortu105 / register.frm < prev    next >
Text File  |  1993-01-01  |  2KB  |  59 lines

1. To:   Riley H Williams, G7GOD,      From:   ___________________________________
  2.       c/o The Old Horseshoes,               ___________________________________
  3.       Leverton Sheepgate,                   ___________________________________
  4.       Boston,                               ___________________________________
  5.       Lincolnshire   PE22 0AR               ___________________________________
  6.       England                               ___________________________________
  8. ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  10. I have tried out the following programs and wish to register my intention to be
  11. a registered user of the indicated versions thereof, which are designed to work
  12. with the F6FBB BBS system:
  14. Version  Program       Description
  15. ╔═════╗  ~~~~~~~       ~~~~~~~~~~~
  16. ║     ║  FBB-PMS.EXE   Implements a 'No third party' rule for FBB PMS systems.
  17. ╟─────╢
  18. ║     ║  GET-MSG.EXE   Isolates and lists all 7+ file parts received.
  19. ╟─────╢
  20. ║     ║  MSG-TYPE.EXE  Lists all messages by type.
  21. ╟─────╢
  22. ║     ║  PROCESS.EXE   Allows multiple connect and message filters.
  23. ╟─────╢
  24. ║     ║  SORTUSR.EXE   Maintains the user list.
  25. ╟─────╢
  26. ║     ║  STRIP.EXE     Removes any 7+ file parts from the OLDMAIL files.
  27. ╟─────╢
  28. ║     ║
  29. ╟─────╢
  30. ║     ║
  31. ╚═════╝
  33. In addition,  I apply for registration of the following general purpose utility
  34. programs:
  36. ╔═════╗
  37. ║     ║  COLUMNS.COM   Displays the specified columns of the documents listed.
  38. ╟─────╢
  39. ║     ║  DUMP.COM      Produces a hexadecimal dump of the specified file.
  40. ╟─────╢
  41. ║     ║  FREE.COM      Displays the usage of the specified disk.
  42. ╟─────╢
  43. ║     ║
  44. ╟─────╢
  45. ║     ║
  46. ╚═════╝
  48. ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  49. To enable you to confirm my status as a licenced radio amateur, I enclose those
  50. details specified below:
  52. Current callsign:  __________________   Date issued: ________/________/________
  54. Previous callsign: __________________   Date issued: ________/________/________
  58. Signature: _________________________________   Date: ________/________/________